Well, the quadrennial adventure is about to commence again. Once again, I am headed off to experience the wonder of the World Cup. I have to admit, though, that I leave with a bit of a heavy heart. I am going to be gone for nearly 3 weeks, and I am going to miss my wife and son more than I ever realized. Our crazy life has moved us over the Atlantic 3 times, and through it all we have become as close as you can get. I have the most awesome wife in the world who lets me go galavanting across the globe like a 20 year old, and I love her more than anything in the world....except maybe Gage. They are the light of my life and I want to start this blog out right, by telling anyone who will listen how much they mean to me, and how thankful I am that I have them.
My life is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh, that's so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you just got a pic of South Africa scoring 8). JK.
ReplyDelete